Wheat beer is beer that is brewed with a large proportion of wheat relative to the amount of malted barley; it is usually top-fermented.
- Method : BIAB
- Style : Wheat Beer
- Boil Time : 60 Mins
- Batch Size : 10 Ltr.
- Boil Size : 17.5 Ltr.
- Boil Gravity : 1.028 (Estimated)
- IBU : 20.26
- SRM : 5.3
- ABV : 5.6% (Estimated)
- Crush grain
- Boil on 67-90 Degree temp with 17.5L Water
- Add 8 gm hops, boil for 60 Mins with 72.6 Degree temp.
- Cool down wort on 16-20 Degree temp and filter it.
- Transfer wort into formentation tank, pitch yeast and seal it with airlock.
- Fermentation on 12.5 to 25 Degree temp for 14 Days.
RECIPE KIT INCLUDES:
- Wheat Malt – 2 Kg.
- Pilsner Malt – 2.5 Kg.
- Perle Hops Pellets – 8 Gm.
- Safbrew WB-06 Yeast – 1 Pack